We've been all waiting for this moment: Erasmus+ enters the 21st century!
On the occasion of the 30th Anniversary of Erasmus+, a new Erasmus+ App was launched during celebrations in Strasbourg. ESN together with European University Foundation presented the new mobile application for Erasmus+ participants at a press conference with European Commissioner Tibor Navracsis.
The app aims to put the Erasmus+ experience at the fingertips of young people, making the mobility easier and more accessible for every user while promoting innovation and digitalisation in the long run.
Users of the app will be provided information on the Erasmus+ Programme opportunities for individuals and offered a guidance through the mobility process - from the application phase to the return to their own country. It will be also possible to submit Erasmus+ Tips via built-in Tip Collector for the future generations to come.
Features of the Erasmus+ App:
- Structured information on the existing Erasmus+ Programmes
- Top tips for living away from home (general, country-specific and city-specific)
- Interactive checklists with a step by step guide throughout a mobility period
- Integration with the Online Learning Agreement
- A feed for news and local events and activities
- Integration with the Online Linguistic Support Platform
The first version of the app was released on 13th June during the 30th Anniversary of Erasmus+ celebration held in Strasbourg. Two more releases are planned for October and December 2017, where more features will be added to the app.
Download the Erasmus+ App now!
See the press release.