The Erasmus Generation is perennially curious, open-minded and always full of wanderlust. They travel frequently, using every opportunity to meet new cultures and friends. Lowcost airlines help them discover Europe and support their permanently mobile lifestyle.
To provide Erasmus students with attractive discounts, Ryanair, the largest European airline, and Erasmus Student Network are launching an exclusive partnership from August 17th 2017.
These are the details of the partnership:
· The discount is exclusively dedicated to ESNcard holders. You can get your ESNcard in our office.
· The offer is 15% discount + free 20 kg checked-in luggage on 8 single flights or 4 return flights.
· The discount is only applicable from September to the 15th of June and the flights need to be booked, at least, 28 days in advance.
· Follow this steps to successfully enjoy your discounted flight:
- Register in ESNcard.org. As this data will be used to validate your ESNcard during your flight booking process, please, remember to fill in all the blanks in your user profile - also your ESNcard number. During the booking process, an integration tool checks in the information on the user profile is correct and valid. If the card is not validated, you could be requested to pay the difference (the saved 15% discount) at the gate.
- Go to myRyanair and sign-up (or log-in if you already have an account).
- Add your details in the "Erasmus" tab of your myRyanair dashboard.
- Wait until your ESNcard and other details are validated. This is not live validation, so it might take a few days.
- Once it is validated, use the booking widget at the bottom of the Erasmus section of your myRyanair dashboard to make your bookings at a discounted rate. Only bookings made using this widget will be considered for the discount, so make sure you do not use the normal booking engine of Ryanair or any other booking systems.
· Users can check all the information in detail at https://esncard.org/ryanair
· For any kind of doubt, please check the FAQ page here at https://esn.org/ryanair-faq
Please fasten your belt and enjoy the journey!